You're in Good Hands

 I was involved in an accident a couple of weeks ago. As I was slowing down for a turn, a motorcyclist had looked away and, when he looked back, rear-ended me. My first concern was that the young man was okay. He had been thrown from his motorcycle. He got up, and after a period of time, said he was okay. The next step was getting the insurance information. After obtaining the accident report, I started the process of filing a claim with the man's insurance company. There was quite a bit of damage to the back of my car. The claim agent was very nice and courteous. I eventually received an email stating that I had gained a new claim agent, Jesus, pronounced "Haysus." He was Latino. Now, I thought about Allstate's motto, "You're in good hands with Allstate." I thought, " I am in good hands because Jesus is handling my claim!" My husband even sang, "Jesus take the bill, take in from my hand..." I know that this is a funny thought, but how much truth is in this? God wants to be a part of every aspect of your life. We struggle trying to do things on our own, but He wants you to give control to Him. Like Daniel, He wants to be with you in the lion's den. Like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, He wants to be with us in the fire. He wants you to know that you are in good hnds with Jesus. 

Have a great week high-heeled warriors!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: My Daughter's Latest EEG Six Years This Week After Brain Surgery

Another Year Older, Another Year Past

A Night to Shine