To Snow or Not to Snow

Have you noticed how unpredictable the weather has become? Some say it correlates with climate change while others say it is a random occurrence. One of my coworkers has said that there is no way it was going to snow. Weather response- five inches of snow. Earlier this weekend, I walked around in a t-shirt. Today, I pulled out my parka as we prepare for an ice storm. What I've learned from all of this: my closet should always have a warm coat, flip-flops, t-shirt, heavy duty sweater, snow boots, and shorts all available because a flip-flops day could quickly result in Artic conditions by the end of the day. Isn't that the way we should be in our walk with God? In 2 Timothy 4:2, people are charged with being prepared to share God's Word because one never knows when circumstances will arise that require God's truth. You may be prepared for weather changes, but how prepared are you to encourage and help others who are hurting? Is your spiritual closet (your mind) packed full of God's Word to share? I encourage you to prepare for more things than just snow or ice. 

Have a great week high-heeled warriors!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Love? Loving When It's Hard.

Update: My Daughter's Latest EEG Six Years This Week After Brain Surgery

Ready to Die?