Are You Broke?

My husband and I are preparing to take our annual weekend trip to a Renaissance festival. My husband and I go all out with costumes and everything. My son had asked me what kind of currency they accepted at a Renaissance festival. I told him that cash and cards were still a thing there. The difference is that you bought turkey legs and cider. This got me thinking about currency in Heaven. What if the only currency in Heaven you had was what you did for God on Earth. Would your bank account be overflowing with all you did for God, or would you be the poorest person in Heaven? I challenge you to do all you can to help others, show God's love, and share His goodness. It may not show up in a bank account, but it will be rewarded one day. 

Have a great week high-heeled warriors!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Love? Loving When It's Hard.

Update: My Daughter's Latest EEG Six Years This Week After Brain Surgery

Ready to Die?