Are You Primed Up?

 


After a very busy weekend, my husband and I thought we would wrap it up with some construction on my daughter's future home. We laid trim and realized it would look better painted white, so we took the first step to painting. We primed the wood. I am not super handy in construction. When my brother, husband, and I redid the floor joists and flooring i.n half of my parents' house, I realized this. My husband's growls, repeating of misunderstood instructions, and frequent head shakes indicated this fact. I've even been known to start a project wrong in front of my husband to get him to finish it for me. Because of this, I must say that I am not an expert, but I'll do my best to explain this construction fact. The purpose of priming is to prepare and seal a surface so that paint can stick well. Without primer, the paint will be uneven or not adhere as well. Primer is the foundation needed for a smooth paint job. What happens in our life without a firm foundation? It crumbles. Jesus is that firm foundation that holds everything together. It doesn't guarantee that life will be easy. But it does guarantee that you will not face hardship alone. Jesus is with you every step of the way. Prime your life with Christ, and He seals your life with His presence!

Have a great week high-heeled warriors!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Years After Brain Surgery- God Has a Plan

A Father's Love

When God's Hand is Upon You